- Conclusion of the contract Still, a treaty between the Viastra GmbH and the customer is concluded not with order, but only with the acceptance of the order by the Viastra GmbH, at the latest upon delivery of the goods. An order confirmation will be delivered to the customer to the registered email address. The Viastra GmbH is not obliged to accept an order. If we can not fulfill an order, we will inform the customer about this.
- All prices are in Swiss francs and in Euro, including the value added tax. The prices in the online shop are always non-binding price quotations. Changes are possible at any time.
- Defects, which are shown, when delivering the article must be objected immediately for 5 days, otherwise the goods shall be deemed as accepted. Of hidden defects which only evident at a later date, the customer informed Viastra customer support by E-Mail, if necessary, also in writing. We will at our discretion and you agree the shortcomings for free fix or provide you with equivalent. If we can fix the defects or deliver replacement within reasonable time, you are entitled to rescind the purchase contract or a reduction of the purchase price of your choice. Please provide the goods at our disposal Damage arising from natural wear and tear, improper use and lack of or incorrect care are excluded from the warranty.
You keep please carefully on the necessary for the detection of the start of the warranty documents (order confirmation, delivery note, etc.).
We have given our best most faithfully reflect the colors of our products in the online shop. The quality of the pictures is also dependent on your screen. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that all colours can be played really perfect and true to the original.
Delivery and payment
- The dispatch takes place at our risk. The Viastra GmbH assumes no liability for failure or late delivery of products by erroneously declared delivery addresses, absence of the recipient or events which are due to force majeure. The notification shall be effected on B-post Shipping within the Switzerland is free. Fixed shipping costs apply for deliveries abroad. From a certain quantity is delivered abroad free of charge. The purchaser assumes the additional taxes and duties for deliveries abroad.
- The payment can advance made by bank transfer to the postal account of Viastra GmbH or by cash on delivery be. Retention of title The goods remain the property of the Viastra GmbH until final settlement of the invoice amount.
Terms of delivery
- The supplied by us is subject to the proviso that we are supplied itself properly and on time. Damages in case of delayed performance is excluded, insofar as there are no intent and no gross negligence. The ordered articles are, if they are in stock, usually within about 8 working days from order delivered. Articles that are not in stock, be made immediately upon receipt of weekdays.
Right of withdrawal
-All A ordered for private purposes Items from our online shop can be returned for 5 days of receipt of the article without giving any reasons or exchanged. The timely dispatch of the goods is sufficient for the deadline.
The return must be sent to:
Telefon: +41 76 200 2005
You pay for the return.
Please type in the return of the goods your original order number and - for our information - the reason of return request. Note, also, whether you want a replacement or credit. Our customer service is available to answer questions. The cost of the original dispatch of the goods to the customer can unfortunately not be refunded. For impairment of the goods we reserve ourselves to demand compensation if the impairment is based not only on the examination of the goods as would be the case also in the business. Worn merchandise will not be returned.
The article will be reimbursed only if the returns we have arrived. In the event of revocation of the order we reserve the assertion of claims for packaging, as well as goods
that was corrupted outside of the return.